- Fully coated optics
- Mechanical tube length of 160mm
- The unit has a monocular 45-degree inclined and a 360-degree rotatable head
- Powers are 40x, 100x and 400x using the 10x eyepiece
- Coarse and fine focus with electrical illumination with a tungsten 20w bulb and .65 single lens condenser
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Monday, December 16, 2013
- Lightweight, portable, water-resistant meter displays electrical conductivity (EC) and total dissolved solids (TDS) with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for conductivity testing applications
- Each measurement mode has its own key on meter face for quick selection and simple operation
- ATC provides accurate readings in fluctuating temperatures
- An on-screen operations guide provides calibration information and general instructions
- Accessories include HI 761285 conductivity probe with built-in temperature sensor and 1-meter/3.3-foot cable, 1413 μS/cm calibration solution sachet, 1382 mg/L (ppm) calibration solution sachet, 9V battery, instructions, and carrying case
Friday, December 13, 2013
- Four Fully-Coated Achromatic DIN Objectives -- 4x/10x/40x/100x (oil). 10x & 20x Stereo Eyepieces Included.
- Advanced Seidentopf 2D Adjustible Stereoscopic Microscope Head. 30 degree Inclined Head Rotates 360 Degrees.
- Full-Featured, Oversized Fully Mechanical Stage with X-Y Axis Control Knobs
- Variable Intensity Halogen Lighting. Abbe Condenser and Iris Diaphragm. Filter Holder with Blue & Green Filters.
- Left/Right Dual Focusing Allows Coarse & Fine Focus.